I just deleted a huge post on acccident and now I don't have time to rewrite it.
I'll write again later :)
Search
Welcome!
Popular Posts
-
I'm a slacker. I know. So since I've left you all in the dark for about 3 weeks I've decided to finally grace my blog with my...
-
Yesterday at work I was thinking of ways to get motivated and stay motivated to work out and to get into shape for summer. I live just aroun...
-
I had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. We started the weekend off at the Deters Family Reunion where we played on a gigantic Slip ...
-
Do you ever just want to punch someone! And it's not like I have a good reason either, I just want to. Well... I guess there's sorta...
-
17 weeks now and we have our next Dr's appointment tomorrow. I am so excited because tomorrow my doctor will schedule my ultrasound app...
-
2010 was a good year. So good that I'm sad to see it go. I'm afraid that I will forget all the great things that happened this year....
-
Honing in on 13 weeks today. I didn't get a picture last night because I was grouchy, restless and nose deep into Harry Potter. Oh and ...
-
Dear my little womb monkey, I think I'm beginning to start noticing your presence in there. It's like a sloshy pressure-y feeli...
-
I LOVE looking at jewelry online. I am such a girlie girl and I love pretty necklaces and earrings and rings. I already have a gorgeous matc...
-
So maybe mid-life crisis is a bit dramatic. But lately I've just been feeling so overwhelmed and frustrated with life. Here is what'...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment